Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

VIC Motologic Track Day 20/1/2013

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by Steve Littlehales, Nov 27, 2012.

1. I wanted to extend an invite to a Motologic organised a Track Day to be held at Broadford on the 20/1/2013 (a Sunday). We are trying to keep the numbers below 60 so that everyone can get a good number of laps in. We will have Paul Free and the Team Honda Racing truck there to provide any support needed on the day. There will also be a BBQ lunch provided as well as a top level racer to provide any tuition needed. The cost will be $180 per person and it will be a case of first in best dressed. It would be great to see as many of you as possible. Please give me a call on 9357 9705 to book in.

• Like Like x 1
  2. #2 Dinokpir, Dec 1, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2012
    luckily i check this web once in a while

:) i'm all go for school
    are you steve .......... the mechanic from motologic by any chance :sneaky: !?
  3. Hi Dinokpir, I am Steve, not a mechanic though!

If you want to book, give me a bell on 03 9357 9705, but hurry spaces are filling up fast!
  4. Hi All, just an update on this day, we are almost fully booked now and we have just confirmed that we have secured the services of two time TT winner Cameron Donald for the day. Not only has Cam got a huge amount of international race experience, but he is also a renown riding coach, and has held many rider training days not just in Australia but internationally as well. Cam's services are all part and parcel of the day. Please give me a call on 03 9357 9705 should you wish to book.

5. If there are any spots still left, i'm interested. Will call tomorrow.
  6. Hey Steve,

Got any spare spots?