Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Motolegion pants - photos

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by fenric, Aug 21, 2012.

1. Hi guys,

I'm looking to get some kevlar jeans that are good enough to look at that I can wear down the pub or wherever when I get off the bike.

The Motolegion jeans have caught my eye and have gotten plenty of good reviews but I'm not sure how the zips on the front of the jeans for the removable kneepads will go...

Can anyone take a picture of the knee area / give some advice on how noticeable those zips are?
  2. as requested

Attached Files:

3. Thanks Takamii. Looks good.
  4. I've got a pair of the Black RHOK jeans - you could even leave the knee pads in and get away with it..........
  5. Takamii - are you aware of any shops in Adelaide selling Motolegion? I'd prefer to try the jeans on rather than purchasing online and hoping for the best size-wise.
  6. you'd be surprised at how efficient the mailing service from Takamii is, just order, and ensure the right size and you're done!! great value I believe
  7. For over one year, I've gotten away with two pairs of Takamii's Motolegion jeans as my only form of outer clothing below the waist almost every day. The jeans are very comfortable and have never seemed out of place. This includes offlice usage, too.

Oh, yeah — they've saved my skin on two occasions as well. Cannot recommend them highly enough.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. There are ZERO stores selling RHOK jeans - because we do it direct to keep the middleman out and pass on the savings to the consumers.

I can email to you the measurements and more pictures - contact me via our web site
  9. Will any members be so kind as to post some real world pics of the jeans?
  10. One can be found in my profile. Observe its effect on women.
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Behold him in all his great awesomeness
  12. I just snorted my bourbon, that pic is gold!