Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Motolegion Jeans Review

Discussion in 'Pants' started by davidp1984, Dec 10, 2011.

1. Another review of Motolegion Jeans...

I was lucky enough to win a pair in Takamii's last competition.

There is not much to say about the jeans that hasn't already been said, quality build, comfortable, CE armour etc etc.

A few points that I can add that others haven't:

- A mate saw them and asked, oh, did you order a new pair of draggins, thus proving the quality of the product.
    - Both my brother's have seen the jeans and have said that they will be buying a pair for themselves when they next need to purchase jeans.
    - Only bad point, as VladTepes mentions here, because of the accurate sizing that Takamii does it truly lets you know how fat you really are :LOL:

Takamii has proven himself to be a true gentlemen, a local business owner with a quality product, there is absolutely no reason not to purchase from him.

P.s. I'm not really a fan of buying Ebay stuff, never have been, except for fiddly stuff that doesn't really matter about quality, but will definetely buy from Motolegion in the future.
    • Like Like x 1