Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Motoi insurance by QBE

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by ianlee, Aug 6, 2015.

1. Hi i m new to netrider, happy to join this club, as i can get a lot of useful and funny information.
    i just got my new bike xj6, struggle alot to choose from honda cbr500, but finally i still like yamaha...
    anyway, reason i post this thread is i need to purchase insurance for my bike, the cheapest i can get is motoi, it said it is by QBE, Motorcycle Insurance | QBE | Motorbike Insurance
    has anyone heard of thz company.

also i struggle.a.lot if i should buy the helmet from aldi on sales thz sat, hope someone could give me some suggestions, cheers

2. Moto-i run a discount through Ulysses. Not sure if that is good or bad. I've had contact with them with no reply.
    Consider that you may get a better overall deal if you take up CTP and Full or 3rd Party with the same company.
    Get a helmet that fits! For sure look at Aldi but I reckon you are better off going into a store with a good reputation - especially if you are not sure what a good fit is. Plus you get variety.
  3. I got my helmet from the motorcycle accessory supermarket. They had helmets on sale when I went. Their website is Motorcycle Accessories Supermarket for Harley, road & MX motorbikes if you wanted to see online what they have. They have a few stores around Sydney (I went to their store in Penrith).

The cheapest insurance premium quote I got was from GIO. I got my comprehensive insurance from Yamaha though (I have a Yamaha R3) but CTP though GIO.
  4. thanks guy, i will try motoi thz year, i already tried helmet at mca and scm, will check out aldi thz weekend too.