Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

MotoGPC for 2006 and BEYOND

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by MotoGPC, Nov 9, 2005.

1. Hi there peoples!!!!

Been a long time, and I'm sure you all miss out there.

Who is this you ask????

Well I USED to be known as Puppy Warewolf aka ZZR250 PUP. Man of many wit.

I felt I needed a name change to take me to the next level of Forumdom. Somehow Puppy Warewolf doesn't sound right for an experienced rider such as myself, as all you other experienced, non restricted riders out there would know.

I am currently shopping for my new 600cc bike, of which I have chosen the current model '06 Honda CBR600 F4i, or whatever F it is, as my choice of weapon to cruise around in. I am not into the RR stuff and not into cruisers, just want something sexy, and to me, the '06 F4i is my Traci Lords!!!!

So I'll be sad to see my baby ZZR go, but I'm sure it will end up with somebody who loved it as much as I did, and will show the exact same amount of TLC that I did. It is time to move on, she understands.

So to all who know me, and thought I disappeared off the face of the earth, (Deb, last time I saw you, that is exactly what you said) I am still here, still riding, and still loving it, and still striving to be a better rider, and still trying to find time to get out on the road, with the little time I have.

And for all those who are interested, I'm still playing drums in Melbourne's Most Playful Coverband, PLAY-DOH! . I now alternate between my old Purple Sparkle Drumkit and a big 80's looking Solid Pink Kit with TWO bass drums. We are still on three nights a week and a fourth which is an accoustic, minus myself. Check out www.playdohlive.com for all the details. We have a message board as well!!!!!

So hopefully with my new mature attitude you will get the same type of ill-informed information, the same type of radical concept proposals, as well as my usual text book call-it-the-way-I see-it banter you older members have been used to and appreciative off. Now that I am a non restrictor, I can goof on all you newbies, cause that is the way it is, and people have to repect the motorcycle pecking order and fully understand the two wheeled ecological system, the "Thank you sir, may I have another" vibe if you know what I mean.

So byebye Puppy Warewolf, and say hello MOTO GPC!!!!!

Enough of me for now, I'm sure there is a VTR 250 Post I am holding up.

Cheers all

2. err, ahh, welcome, I think.......
  3. Now that is much simpler for everyone

4. Waa haaaay! Good to see you weren't beaten to death by Bjorn Again in a horrific double booking mishap.
  5. I can't call you Pup anymore!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Good luck with your new baby. Be sure to post some pics when you get it.

:D :D
  6. Thanks guys for the warm welcome back.

I thought you forgot about me. I really didn't expect the big "WELCOME BACK" Dot Matrix Computer Banner on the Netrider doorway, so thank you. I feel all warm and fuzzy.

I hope to see you guys on a ride one day soon. I haven't met many of the people here, but I'm sure we'll meet one day, and at the same time catch up with the people I already know.

Oh, Scooter, the quoting function didn't seem to work. Maybe the admins might want to check it out for you. Lots of white in there but no writing.

Must go, I'm holding up a "Look at my Spada, it's sexy" Post.

Cheers all.

Lids, of course you can still call me Pup. But ONLY YOU though!!!!
  7. Welcome back Pup!!! :D :D :D
  8. You could have just changed your name.
  9. I was thinking that too...
  10. Woohoo!! You're always be pup to me ;) Welcome back, long time no hear and good to see you're looking for that next step up :D Will be good to see you on a ride with a new beastie.
  11. Hey Matt, and da FLING!!!! Okay, you can still call me PUP. But only you and Lids Fling baby. Yes, I am looking forward to the upgrade, I just hope I can handle the bigger bike. Fingers crossed.

Oh, sorry Sam and 7thin, but yes I could have just changed my name, but as you probably know already, I'm not that type of person. That's just not me.

Sorry to ruffle your radical little tight knit "we hate cagers" community, but when you are a fully paid up member, like myself, I am allowed to use all the facilities available to members. Hope that's okay with all you newer self appointed "Forum Policemen and women".

I also love meeting new people, as well as catching up with old friends. I miss you guys soo much. I am also looking forward to chatting with each and every one of the newer people here who hasn't met me yet. I can't offer any advice on riding or motorcycles, but I can offer heaps of advice on ruffling peoples comfort zones.

Cheers guys, must go, I'm holding up a "what happens if rain touches my bike" post.

Take care everyone, and remember...

I luv yous all, except for those that I don't.

12. Good to have you back Pup (you know you're stuck with that name now) and I'm glad you are going for the CBR, I loved mine :D
  13. PUPPY!!!! You DO still exist!! :D :D :D

So good to see you still around. And joining us 'seniors'... says me, of all 4 months seniority to you :p

Love that extra 350cc tho :twisted:

Hope to catch up again when I finally make it back down south

C u on the road!
  14. What happens if rain touches my bike?
  15. Hey Sarah, thanks for the kind words. Hope you and Jason are well.

I actually had my eyes on your CBR when you were selling it, but it was towards the end of my restrictions and my finances weren't in order at the time, but not to worry. Yeah, I've been visiting the odd retailer recently and just can't get away from the F4. Sat on the RR ones but they are not for me I think. I might be a little cokky here on the forums here but you can't be cokky when your life is on the line.

Thank you to you too Jarah, I remember you from the Arthur's Seat ride. You were cool to hang with.

Will catch up again I promise.......... Unless Kelly Clarkson invites me to join her band. She's looking great these days, dontcha think?

Oh and 7tin, uhm, I think the bike gets wet if rain touches. Not sure about technical stuff, I'm a high school dropout.

Moto GPC
  16. Sucks to be you :)
  17. Yeah it does suck to be me, 7thrim.