Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by smack, Apr 10, 2005.

1. Gawd I love the sound of them warming them up during the twofiddies presentation

2. Amen to that brother....amen to that
  3. even better watching them take off on the warm up lap as they are at present.................
  4. sshhhh!

I'm waiting for channel10 to start their coverage!
  5. Don't panic.

Forum etiquette states any thread giving away results MUST have the title SPOILER -xxxxxx so those waiting for the "Home of Delayed Motorsport" to get around to showing it don't get upset (goes for e-mails to those on night shift who may be taping it to watch later, been caught out once or twice on that one).

I'd do a Spoiler thread like I did for the WSB Race 2 at PI but I really need to get to bed and look like missing the last 10 or so laps.

Oh by the way the current leader is ................. followed by................. and ...................... 3rd :p

Gotta Love Foxtel \:D/
  6. That would be a huge mistake! :)
  7. Ohhhhhhhhh.........Myyyyyyyyyyyyy..............Goooooodddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd :shock:
    What a race!!!!!
  8. MotoGP from Jerez _ *SPOILER*

Ok. I think we saw a pretty ugly side of Rossi tonight. His sportsmanship was seriously lacking. He lost a lot of respect from me tonight.
  9. woo hoo woo hoo........hope the rest of the season is this good
  10. Rossi's sportmanship was better that the Sete's acting........oooh my shoulder
  11. Rossi had a choice.... lowside or stand it up. He made the right decision. And as for Sete :-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|=
  12. I wouldnt expect anything less from Gibbers, he's a drama queen. However Rossi clearly fcuked up the last corner, he was out of control. The to rub it in was being a very poor sportsman. When I was growing up playing sport I was taught to respect the people I played against, and to always be a good sport. Rossi is a professional and should have such basics down pat. He lost a lot of my respect as a person tonight.
  13. i dont think he did have a choice. To me you need to be in control in order to have a choice on what to do. He was clearly out of control going into the last corner.
  14. Yer but I'm more :evil: !!!!!
  15. He's known as Silver Spoons in these parts. :)

It would have been nice of him to apologise and celebrate with a little more grace given the circumstances. But not as entertaining...

Likewise, but can you name a true champion who didn't have this side to them? It's not a rhetorical question; I've seen it in all that I can think of at the moment.
  16. Sete had it right as he crossed the line.....Rossi you wanker!!!!!!
  17. To me, Rossi modified his line far too easily in the corner after he nudged Sete out of the way. Played the "out of control" card a little to conveniently IMHO.
  18. Missed it...was it anything like this?
  19. That's because Sete nudged him back on-line and he was then back in control. :wink:
  20. If rossi had braked he would have taken both of them out.
    If sete had braked he would have also have taken them both out.
    It was a hot lap and they were both pumped.
    Sete left the door open a smidge and Rossi took it.
    the rest is just racing.
    Sete did get his arm smashed by the handlebar of rossi.
    All that inertia coming from a small point at the end of the bars radiating into soft muscle at about 150-200 kmh would hurt