Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

N/A | National MotoGP Website Streaming Issues anyone?

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by RowanOn2Wheels, Aug 17, 2013.

1. Hey guys, just wondering for those with Video accounts for the MotoGP website, do you get buffering issues? My net is fast, and this is the only website that seems to give me grief.

2. Yes. Well documented I think, seems pretty hit and miss however, not sure if its hardware or demand-based on Dorna's side. What are you viewing it on? You can always try a tablet or other machine if you can.
  3. Nah, it's when live that it sucks. If you watch it afterwards I always get a solid 720 feed, but live is crap. One trick is to try and beat the auto-quality from trying to switch, the first thing I do for live feeds is set it to standard quality straight up.
  4. Is the MotoGP live video the same as shown on Channel One HD with the commentators Gavin Emmet and Nick Harris?
  5. That's the one.
  6. Thanks.