Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

MotoGP- VtrElmarco..........where are you?

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by removed-6, May 19, 2007.

1. Centrebet are waiting for me to place my bets on tommorrows MotoGP race and I have yet to read my Netrider form guide? C'mon dude, tell us what's happening in the land of frogs legs and bad attitudes.

2. Yeah, I'm hanging out for my shot of ElMarco wisdom....where the hell are ya... :shock:
  3. We're lost without ya :blackeye:
  4. Damn - forgot to poke him with a stick as a reminder :?

If I happen to see Mark (& the lovely Susan) tonite I will handcuff him to my desk (with Sus's permission of course!) until he writes something regarding the GP - tomorrow he may be too hung over :wink:
  5. Sorry folks!! :oops:

My focus has been elsewhere for the past several weeks, and it's only going to get worse in the next two months with some work travel and other stuff.

I do enjoy writing about the French GP though as they are very easy to tease, with all the cheese, wine and surrendering. :)

Well it's nice to be appreciated and will pull my finger out for Mugello.
  6. :applause: he's back!

I was tempted to have a go myself as, as you mentioned, the French are pretty easy to stir :twisted:
  7. As you bloody well should. Brownies could be witheld without writeups appearing and you know what that means when you get home.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  8. It's written already!! :LOL: