Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

MotoGP- VtrElmarco..........where are you?

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' at netrider.net.au started by removed-6, May 19, 2007.

1. Centrebet are waiting for me to place my bets on tommorrows MotoGP race and I have yet to read my Netrider form guide? C'mon dude, tell us what's happening in the land of frogs legs and bad attitudes.

:grin:

2. Yeah, I'm hanging out for my shot of ElMarco wisdom....where the hell are ya... :shock:

3. We're lost without ya :blackeye:

4. Damn - forgot to poke him with a stick as a reminder :?

If I happen to see Mark (& the lovely Susan) tonite I will handcuff him to my desk (with Sus's permission of course!) until he writes something regarding the GP - tomorrow he may be too hung over :wink:

5. Sorry folks!! :oops:

My focus has been elsewhere for the past several weeks, and it's only going to get worse in the next two months with some work travel and other stuff.

I do enjoy writing about the French GP though as they are very easy to tease, with all the cheese, wine and surrendering. :)

Well it's nice to be appreciated and will pull my finger out for Mugello.

6. :applause: he's back!

I was tempted to have a go myself as, as you mentioned, the French are pretty easy to stir :twisted:

7. As you bloody well should. Brownies could be witheld without writeups appearing and you know what that means when you get home.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

8. It's written already!! :LOL: