Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

MotoGP Sepang - who's watchin' and where?

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by Loz, Sep 10, 2006.

1. Is there anything going on for this one? Glenferrie? Burwood? Anybody know?

2. Hmmm - I will be at Burwood .
  3. Channel Ten master control, incoming divsion, live off Satellite. Paid to watch baby.
  4. I will be at Burwood too :wink:
    I just changed the tape over...now I have to try not to watch or I'll spoil it for myself later on.

Loz....if ya wanna ride in together..cos the tapes wont be there to watch til I arrive..just send me a hoy 0410388486 and we'll meet up somewhere..I will have Alli/V2 with me also :)
  5. OMG. what a finish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Watched it in Bangalore, India. :)
  6. What a burn out!!
  7. sTFU!!! i dont want to know!!!
  8. It's OK, I wont let on that Hayden clipped Rossi in the last 500m resulting in a bad off by Rossi and possible broken neck...not a word...
  9. I love my FOXTEL :)
  10. yep, you can't beat live TV
  11. Went to MotoHeaven in Brighton. Adrian put on a good turn down there. Large screen projector and a BBQ. Great atmosphere and some of the best racing I've seen for a while. Reminded me of the Superbikes of old.
  12. anyone happen to record it to DVD?? i dont have VHS any more :( :(
  13. okay i seen it now.. talk all you like...

i got up just in time to see shui thingy happen and the race.. worth getting up at 1AM i think.
  14. I've only just started watching GPs and is Rossi's behaviour on the last lap normal for him?
    Backing it into corners with his foot off the pegs I was like :eek:mg:
    then :grin:
    I wanted Capirossi to win but it was an awesome battle and they were both pleased as punch afterwards which looked good.
  15. Yup, normal for him now, he uses it as extra balance. A few others do the same.

Capirossi, Rossi, you wouldn't want to meet either in a dark alleyway, they both look like they'd kill you whilst smiling, totally mad!
  16. What a finish :grin: Fanbloodytastic racing :grin: :grin:
  17. I remember seeing a video of youtube not long ago of some guys in Europe doing something similar.

In real world terms how hard is it to do on a track has anyone attempted it or is it something that only the top level riders can do?