Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

MotoGP Round 7 - what happened?

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' at netrider.net.au started by En, Jun 24, 2006.

1. hey,
    i guess alot of you people watched the motoGP last week? 6 bike crash on the first turn? just wondering on peoples thoughts were on the incident. after i watched the replay for about the 50th time it looked as tho gibernau just didn't see capperossi and bumped into him, jammed his front brake and went ass over; although it looked as tho he should have been able to see his teamate!!! annyoying to because the main good riders were all taken out aswel and the race was boring besides stoner and pedrosa crashing out in woeful situations.

2. I thought it was mentioned they slightly collided which would have probably been fine by itself except one bike jammed the other's front brake, hence the flip that occured, which started all the mess.

3. Welcome back from your week of hibernation!

4. yeah i read about 5 minutes after i posted that the bikes breaks were jammed on and he went ass over. and a week in hibernation?? no its called a computer crashing!

5. It's Brakes, and arse.... SMEE!!!!!!!!!!!