Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

N/A | National MotoGP: Round 7 - Assen

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by KANGA, Jun 27, 2013.

1. #1 KANGA, Jun 27, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2013
    Looks like JLos down in a wet practice, not anymore news yet

• Like Like x 1
  2. Sorry for him. Going to lose points if they won't fix him up.

I thought the Alpinestars Airbag would protect from such a fracture. Must have fallen on the shoulder/stretched arm :(
  3. Could also look at it that if it wasn't there maybe it would be broken it along with a few ribs and not just a fracture. Airbags are awesome especially at that leval but if you come down hard it still may not be enough.
  4. Ah shit hes out
  5. So actually landed on the shoulder...

Mr consistency, what are you doing...

He doesn't seem to like wet, last year he had an amazing save in Asia (if I'm not mistaken). Didn't work this time.

Opportunities for Cruchlow and the jungster.
  6. Here's the video. Was bloody fast
  7. #7 KANGA, Jun 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    ugh bloody Dorna!
    Edit: oops looks like they just blocked embedding, can go straight to the link to watch it.
  8. ouch, ouch and ouch, I can't identify with the speed but I'm sure many of us can identify with the pain.....
  9. #9 RRdevil, Jun 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    I've had a front tuck at what felt like that speed :D but it always feels fast when you crash...whereas it was fast for Lorenzo. Takes serious mcnuggets to stand up after getting slammed into the ground like that. This could be the championship decider now. If pedrosa can stay on this season I think he's a chance for his first championship.

You can see the point where the front touches the line and loses grip it was all over from then

I just tap the video here and it played still
  10. that looked like one of the bad old 500cc days crashes........
  11. Do current gp bikes still run a 16inch front tyre?
  12. don't think so, 17s as far as I know
  13. Mine comes up with "this video contains content from dorna sports who has blocked it from display on this website" ... Dorna doesnt like me :(
  14. 16.5 front and rear
  15. [​IMG]
  16. Do you owe them money?
  17. No ... but I've been making a few prank calls about how they are running things doing my best Stoner impression
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Bugger, poor ol whoregay he's been riding so well this year. Will certainly open up the race though.
  19. And he ripped the tip off his finger a couple of years ago and that cost him the championship too...
  20. I thought they had sorted this white line stuff after Micks big one.Really ugly off