Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

MotoGP Phillip Island Bus Service?

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by Makybe05, Aug 11, 2008.

1. Hey,
    Because of a few unforeseen circumstances it looks like I'll have to take the train down to Melbourne for the GP from Wagga and I want to go to both Saturday and Sunday. That means that I'd need a way of getting to Phillip Island and back both Saturday and Sunday and stay the night in Melbourne. I was wondering if there are any bus services or that sort of thing that could get me there and back both days?

2. Fleet of buses leaves from melb & return. No problem

Do you need to purchase ticket for that? cant remember, someone will know
  3. On a similar note.. anyone know if it would be waaay to late to get tickets to watch the gp? And finding somewhere near the track to camp would be possible maybe?
  4. it's not what you know... :p

nah, tickets will be available for general admin, right up to the race i reckon. camping etc. though, you'd be lucky.
  5. Just had a look at my uni timetable and think I might be able to make it wooott
  6. thanks for the info too, we're flying down and will be bus-ing to & from the gp on satdy - sun