Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

MotoGP 2011 R3, Estoril (Portugal)

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by Kermie, May 1, 2011.

1. MotoGP Estoril *Possible Spoiler*

Bit disappointing not to see thread started yet, no one watch the yesterday's practice session for pole?

Simocelli to make it a hatrick of crashes, will "the doctor" "exhibit more ambition then talent again"?

The race is on tonight peeps, live stream here from 8pm.

2. Re: MotoGP Estoril

Hahaha... yes, looking forward to Rossi's 'ambition' (or was it 'talent' ?), indeed :D
  3. Re: MotoGP Estoril

Didn't mean to jinx simocelli!
  4. Re: MotoGP Estoril *Possible Spoiler*

... you could have given him a lap or maybe 2!!
  5. Re: MotoGP Estoril *Possible Spoiler*

Great race by Pedrobot and rossi getting pipped right on the line by Dovi was priceless.
  6. Re: MotoGP Estoril *Possible Spoiler*

You think Rossi is having happy thoughts about Dovizioso?
  7. Re: MotoGP Estoril *Possible Spoiler*

How 'bout Llanone in moto2........??](*,)

Glad Pedrobot beat whoregay........... but I'm going'ta bed all huffy that Stoner couldnt make a showing.........[-(
  8. Re: MotoGP Estoril *Possible Spoiler*

Iannone's ride in Moto2 was unbelievable, unfortunately low-sided, i think he pushed his tyres that little bit too hard. Not surprising coming from 16th to 1st.

And words cannot describe the joy i had seeing Pedrosa pass Lorenzo on the straight, i didn't think Honda had the braking to get passed but he did it, you little ripper!

Fantastic ride considering he just had shoulder surgery. Well done Pedrosa.
  9. Re: MotoGP Estoril *Possible Spoiler*

Probably the best thing I've ever seen when Rossi got snipped on the line. Cop that.
  10. Re: MotoGP Estoril *Possible Spoiler*

Casey Stoner. I just knew he'd have a whinge as soon as he opened his mouth in the post-race. If he's trying to come across as a petulant spoiled brat he's doing a great job.
  11. Re: MotoGP Estoril *Possible Spoiler*

I love watching Rossi biatch-slapped! For me those last seconds made the whole race worth watching... because let's face it, apart from the first lap it was pretty boring most of the time.
  12. Re: MotoGP Estoril *Possible Spoiler*

Congrats to Danny. I think he rode the perfect race. Not great to watch. But he let Whorehey know he had him all the way through. Without being an idiot.
    Crutchless rode a good one too for a guy with a gammy arm.
    I like Stoner but he needs a personality pill. Takes it all a bit too seriously. A bit like Biaggi use to.
    As for Rossi. The man is a living legend. He brought the personality back to racing. I wouldn't ever count him out.
  13. Re: MotoGP Estoril *Possible Spoiler*

Man, you sure did jinx him. 2 massive High sides within the first 2 corners, and Stoner almost made 3.

Best part of the race!!

what he said.
  14. Re: MotoGP Estoril *Possible Spoiler*

Did you hear what the commentators said after the race? Rossi's time in 5th a was 10 seconds quicker than last years winning time.
  15. Re: MotoGP Estoril *Possible Spoiler*

Yeah, apparently Dani's time was 26 seconds faster than the winner last year.
  16. Re: MotoGP Estoril *Possible Spoiler*

Did anyone see all the highsides from the Moto2 race earlier, one guy came right down on his coccyx, would have hurt a tad.
  17. Re: MotoGP Estoril *Possible Spoiler*

Great race to watch, Perosa rode a perfect race unbelievable job.

As for Stoner, do yourself a favor mate and stop sooking -
  18. Re: MotoGP Estoril *Possible Spoiler*

I fell asleep, what did he say in the post race interview?
  19. Re: MotoGP Estoril *Possible Spoiler*

That's what he's referring to. It's not what he says, but the manner in which he says it. He's a very serious young man. Adrianna needs to blow him more.
  20. Re: MotoGP Estoril *Possible Spoiler*

He said everybody who rides faster than him is an idiot, and everybody who rides slower than him is a wimp. He believes he's the only 'true' racer out there and should be treated as such. Fucking muppet.