Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

MotoGP 2011 R2, Jerez (España)

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' at netrider.net.au started by stokedpaz, Apr 3, 2011.

1. Jerez MotoGp Discussion **spoiler**

Stoner is looking good on the Honda this year. Without the trouble he had on the front end of the Ducati, hopefully he can stay well and take out this year!!

Good start at Jerez. Lorenzo is also looking strong, he is capable of chasing down big gaps. With some water on the track, it looks to be an exciting race!

2. Re: Go Casey!

F#<*ing Rossi!!

3. Re: Go Casey!

Rossi! Unbelievable.....

4. Re: Go Casey!

Looks like Casey is still having trouble with the Ducati's front end grip.....

5. Re: Go Casey!

can u put ***SPOILER*** on title

6. Re: Go Casey!

Good idea. just watch your telly, fellas, and leave your computer alone for a while. Not everyone here has pay-tv.

7. Re: Go Casey!

It's not on pay-tv.

8. Re: Go Casey!

haha only just saw this. You're not wrong.
    I spoke too soon!
    I can't believe Simoncelli came off too. I can't stand Lorenzo, why couldn't he slide out?

9. Re: Go Casey!

Spainish marshall 'Rossi love-fest' was the nail in the coffin though....

10. Re: Go Casey!

Not everyone has digital tv. But I do. HA!

11. Re: Go Casey!

We're all on our way to your place, mate.

12. Re: Go Casey!

I know, right. Six or seven of them attending to one bike and not one even glanced at Stoner.

haha I love watching De Puniet struggle! haha

13. Re: Go Casey!

While the events on free tv a thread like this isn't necessary. Not everyone is watching the race now and don't want to know what's happening. I'm not the superstitious type but...

14. Re: Go Casey!

Don't read the thread then.

15. Re: Go Casey!

If you don't want to know about current MotoGP race that's on, don't click a MotoGP/racing thread (with obvious title)?
    Amazing *crap* stuff that's occurred that's for sure!

16. Re: Go Casey!

Yeah... some of us want to discuss this stuff in real-time, so if you don't, then stay out outta the thread!

17. Re: Go Casey!

Valid, and I have edited the title to inform people that there are spoilers in here. I'm sorry if it has ruined for some people.

However this is a motorbike forum and I feel there are people watching that may wish to discuss the race while it is on. I for one like to share the excitement of a race with others.

18. Re: Go Casey!

19. Re: Go Casey!

Far out, Rossi is on a misson!

20. Re: Go Casey!