Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Motodry Tour Max jacket

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by dingo1, Aug 19, 2010.

1. Does anybody own a Motodry Tourmax jacket, only seen them in ads but look pretty good, in the market for a decent winter jacket. Planning a ride to Perth from Adelaide and back so want to be prepared. Have checked out RST look good also but some reviews aren't inspiring, personally own a RST leather/ textile jacket and it's great, but for a long ride in pouring rain I wouldn't be too happy. Can't find the Tourmax in Adelaide but will be in Sydney in a month so will check them out there! www.motonational.com.au

2. I have two tourmax jackets and they are great, one jacket is nearing 10yrs old and still going and the other I just brought on ebay brand new for $38 inc postage to me!!!! I also have an RST jacket that insurance company gave me after accident to replace damaged one but I prefer my motodry jacket!!! its more comfortable over long distances!!!