Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by rob_, May 30, 2007.

1. was just looking through some odd bike brands on www.motorcyclespecs.co.za (which has specs on pretty much every bike ever made) when I saw one vaguelly Polish looking brand... MotoCzysz. This was of interest because I have a Polish background.

Anyway, turns out to be an American company which has just created a "Twin Crank Triple OHC Wet Deep Sump Z-Line 4". Twin crank?! Triple OHC?!?! Z-Line?!?!?!?!?! All i know is that it sounds absolutely amazing, and should be heard by all: http://www.motoczysz.com/media/video_player.php?id=21

weird looking engine too. still, pumps out 220hp pushing only 158kg, so no arguements from me...
    oh, and good luck with pronouncing its name when impressing mates down at the pub. its "moto-sch-ii-schz", as good as my translating skills allow...
  2. thats hot =P~

unfortunately i don't think they would release it here, or that it would be registerable

but i want one neverless
  3. Well, according to the site you can have 1 of 50 for $100,000.
  4. The bike was first seen over 12 months ago, and according to Alan Cathcart, the thing doesn't handle the power well at all...

Always good to see innovation though I suppose.