Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Motobella - where to find in Brisvegas

Discussion in 'Scooters' started by retrograded, Aug 20, 2006.

1. Hello all. I'm new here and doing some research on 50cc scooters before I decide to buy, I'm looking for information on the Motobella and hoping to do a test ride on one here in Brisbane.

Any information will be greatly appreciated.
  2. Hi mate

I only have very limited experience with the Motobella, i took one for a quick spin round the block while my scoot was being serviced.

The motobella is for all intents and purposes a Vmoto Milan. But it has drums front and rear instead of disc front. I'm not a huge fan of the Milan but there certainly are lots of them round Perth so they obviously continue to sell well. They are a cheap scoot and thats shows, but i guess the best thing you can do is go test ride one if you can find a stockist in QLD.

3. I know that scooters scooters used to stock them when the showroom was in the valley.

I think theyre now on the northside but its worth contacting them and seing if they have any in stock.
  4. Motobella are not being imported anymore, they are similar to the V-Moto Milan and a two-stroke version of the SCP Beccio.

The engines are pretty fast & reliable, apart from matching parts from other Chinese models, about the only place you can get parts for them is from a Victorian based company called Traction Industries.