Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Moto Solutions Gold Coast

Discussion in 'Links Directory' started by Bravus, Feb 17, 2016.

Discussion for Link: Detailed Page
  1. These guys are really fantastic.

Rang on Monday afternoon for a service on my ratty but much-loved 1999 Bandit 1200, was told I could drop it in first thing Tuesday morning, and it was all done by Tuesday afternoon. This despite an issue where my bike had been modified to take a different oil filter and I neglected to mention that.

A number of issues caused by another mechanic were rectified and the bike came back feeling fantastic.

Responses to messages were prompt and friendly, and I was really impressed with everything about the experience. I highly recommend Moto Solutions.

They also have the advantage of being on Brisbane Road/Gold Coast Highway, a few hundred metres east of Harbourtown but on the south side of the road, which is walking distance from my house, so I can drop the bike off and walk home if necessary.

(side note: these guys do do race and performance stuff, but they're happy to work on old bangers too. ;-))

• Like Like x 2
  2. Bravus submitted a new link:

Moto Solutions Gold Coast
    Excellent sales and service small bike shop in the northern Gold Coast
  3. Doneski! Available once a mod approves the link.
  4. Doneski..........
  5. Good to know BravusBravus
    Was wondering about good mechanics about the GC...