Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Moto Morini gives the 9½ a retro image makeover

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' at netrider.net.au started by Loz, Feb 1, 2008.

1. I loved the 9½ to bits when I tested it late last year, it's one of those bikes that you're at home on straight away - and that encourages you to be a little silly, which is exactly how I like things.

They were a bit boring to look at next to the uber-hot Corsaro, though, so I'm happy to discover they've gone for a retro Scrambler/sportclassic style look to rejuvenate the bike visually.

http://www.thebikergene.com/naked-b...ort-and-scrambler-push-all-the-retro-buttons/

Sweet! Maybe this will provide an excuse for me to go ride them again. :grin:

[​IMG]

2. As a general rule i am not a big fan of naked bikes...
    But that is F#$KING HOT!!!

3. Damn'n'blast. See now I gotta go out and test ride THIS one, too!

Just when I was happy to rule out the 9 1/2 as too boring looking (and the Corsaro as too expensive). My decision making just got a whole lot more complicated. :evil:

4.  Top
  5. Sorry has to be said...it's as ugly as Vic :p

They must have poached Kawasaki's exhaust designer there can't be two people in the world who can design exhausts that look as bad as that... :)

6. Don't like the other two but the black one - ooohh...I can see me riding that! Is hot and kinda Cruella DeVille..... :LOL: How much Loz? And did you write the article in the link?