Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

moto-guzzi NTX

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' at netrider.net.au started by Stroker, Sep 3, 2011.

1. I've always been someone who admires sportsbikes - y'know - loud colours, streamlined styling, fat tyres, Power Ranger riding gear. I love it.

Super Tourers, Nakeds, Cruisers ( except for real 40s/50s/60s stuff ), Trail - I hardly give 'em a second look, even though I try to like them.

Then is see one of these on the road, it's all over, I HAVE to have one, what's wrong with me ?

Attached Files:

2. Re: I want this baaad - what's wrong with me ??

nothing at all is wrong with you, you are just suffering from moto-guzzius envius

it's curable, but it's expensive :rofl:

3. Re: I want this baaad - what's wrong with me ??

I reckon they're a cool looking bike but then I've already owned a couple of Moto Guzzis and that particular model was almost one of them :)

However... they aren't as good off road as the BMW 1200GS, and parts are harder to get.

4. Re: I want this baaad - what's wrong with me ??

Mate, you only live once & its only money, i say go for it. Love the Guzzi's.

5. Re: I want this baaad - what's wrong with me ??

Oh... I'D TAP THAT.

6. Re: I want this baaad - what's wrong with me ??

are they munitions cases bolted to the pannier racks??

7. Re: I want this baaad - what's wrong with me ??

Thanks for the sympathetic words, guys. I really thought I was losing it there.

Kernel - you need a girlfriend.

8. Re: I want this baaad - what's wrong with me ??

I have a girlfriend.

9. I like these bikes too. Never ridden one though. I have a sports bike at the moment, but my next one will be the Adventure type.

10. Got a soft spot for the guzzi's myself - can't say this one is at the top of my list but if it floats your boat, beg borrow and steal to get one asap.

11. Really? My Guzzi spot is hard !

12. Too much information.

13. My favorite Guzzi in the current range would have to be this one:
    [​IMG]
    I will own you one day :)

This one does it for me too
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    So your not the only one with a Guzzi itch...

14. I do love the look of the Griso, and the limited edition whatsit they've got at the moment.

motoguzzigrisowhite.

I just wish they weren't such small bikes, I'm only 6' and I just can't fit comfortably on a Guzzi.

15. Griso is so hot. I do wish it had the exhausts on both sides of the bike though, im really anal about symmetry.

But still i dream to have it in my life.