Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Moto - GP

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Urban, Jul 22, 2005.

1. http://www.tvmoto.com/

Return of moto GP to USA, tv-moto

Username - redbull
    Password - demo
  2. Very interesting. I guess I was most interested in the period footage from the 90's, even on the small screen it still looked exciting.
  3. likewise RC, the late 80's early 90's is the has some great footage, loved that era..........

it's a 56.1mb file, thought i would save it :)
  4. Wow, was it that big?
    I just went and had tea and waited till it finished!!!
  5. full screen it's not to bad either, bit fuzzy in places though .........
  6. got a question for ya's

how did you save it?............because i can only watch it
  7. I didn't try to save it
    I doubt you can, those files are usually only able to be viewed. However, if comeone does know how, it'd be great to have.
  8. You go into the source code, find the file name, dump it into the URL bar, and download it :)

9. That was certainly an interesting watch.

10. Or for the in-page Windows Media files, right click on the video, select Properties, and copy the Location field.

Sometimes you may have trouble being able to save the file, it might just try and open it, and there is no 'Save target as' option.

A way around this is to open notepad, enter the following text:

Right click me to save</p>

Save the above lines as "saveas.htm" or something similar, doesn't matter where. Notice the address after the <a href= can be any file you want to save.

Double click the saveas.htm file, and it will open in IE - right click the link and select "save target as".