Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

moto GP telecast

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by Drew, Sep 13, 2006.

1. when they telecast the GP is it just the big race... or do they show the support races too like the 125's and 250's???

just curious if i need to set the VCR for them while i'm travelling the the GP party at Grrrl's place?
  2. yes they will be, go to rpm live tv, they have it listed there, with telecast times
  3. Channel 10

September Event Start & Finish
    Saturday 16th Moto GP - Australian MotoGP 01.00pm - 05.00pm
    Sunday 17th Moto GP - Australian MotoGP 11.00am - 05.00pm
    Sunday 24th RMP Episode 25 TBA
  4. Which day and time is the big race on?
  5. :? sunday..... you aren't a motorsport fan are you?

Rpm have been flogging it for the last couple of weeks on there show, after most of the racing it shows up coming telecast times, and dates of other events... :grin:

but yeah sunday is race day :)
  6. cool.. gonna have to find a spare tape or two then.

cheers guys
  7. Do I detect a note of sarcasm, seeing as there's been a lot of posts/subject types involving the GP? :)
  8. Only motorsport I'm into is bikes. Cars bore the shit out of me. Is rpm a television show? I wouldn't know, only tele I watch is motogp!
  9. No mate I'm serious, I hadn't read anywhere about which day it was on. Just wanted to make sure it was sunday because I'm at uni all day saturday.
  10. yep rpm is the channel ten motorsports show.... they cover almost every form of motorsport... drivers, etc.....
  11. Soz mate, couldn't resist, is all :) Enjoy...