Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

N/A | National Moto GP at Catalunya

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by Joe Bar, Apr 13, 2016.

1. Hi everyone, I am looking for some advice here. I will be going to the Moto GP at Catalunya in June and was wondering where the best viewing spots are and the best way to get from Barcelona to the track? Any advice or tips from anyone who has been there would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance

• Like Like x 3
  2. Hey im going too!!! Cant wait!
    Don't have any helpful advice as my bf booked it all :D
    The track is a fair way out so maybe a car is best? We haven't looked into public transport yet as we have a camper van.
    We are seated in stand c with a view of turn 10,11,12,13,14! So the whole 4th sector.
    Not saying iys the best its just our preference.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. no advice for you

but have a bloody great time and be safe.
  4. I'm ever so slightly jealous.
  5. Bastid! Lol
  6. See you there, we've purchased tickets for grandstand H which gets good reviews. Two weeks earlier we'll be in Mugello and the start of July World Ducati Week in Misano.
  7. Haven't been but my old man has... So not sure about view points, but he did tell me that it was ridiculous hot and that being the case a beer truck drives around selling beer buckets there for something like 10 or 15 euro... The only things is it's all non alcoholic :/ so I can advise to steer clear of the beer buckets!!