Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Moto GP 2012

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by samsy8, Jan 28, 2012.

1. hi all,

i am looking at booking some accommodation for phillip island for the moto gp this year. i guess what im asking is for some advice on what is best and where. what i will need to take to the island and things i should do and see cheers.
  2. are you looking at an apartment, or camping ?
  3. We normally get a house in cowes, costs next to nothing cause we cram about 12 people into it (y)
  4. anything theres about five of us going so far so i was thinking a motel but a house for the weekend would be good to get on it
  5. me and a few mates are looking at staying in cowes in an apartment, its pretty cheap if you cram a few people in!
  6. so do you just go on a website to book a house? or do you have to ring up?
  7. find accommodation on website, then call the realestate and book. the house we normally get is about $1700 for 6 or 7 nights - and it sleeps 10 with plenty of space on the floor for matresses so your looking at $170 each for 10 people, pretty reasonable really.
  8. cheers snowman will have a look into it, seems like i will need more people if its going to be affordable