Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Mother in law story... kinda

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by robsalvv, Aug 24, 2007.

1. ...

We were dressed and ready to go out for the New Years Eve Party.

We turned on a night light, turned the answering machine on, covered our pet parakeet and put the cat in the backyard. We phoned the local cab company and requested a taxi.

The taxi arrived shortly and as we opened the front door to leave the house, the cat scooted back into the house. Damn! We didn't want the cat shut in the house because she always tries to eat the bird.

I decided to go back inside to get the cat while my wife went out to the taxi.

The cat had run upstairs with me in hot pursuit.

While waiting in the cab, my wife (who didn't want the driver to know that the house would be empty for the night) explained to the taxi driver, "Oh, he'll be out soon, he's just going upstairs to say goodbye to my mother in law."

A few minutes later, I stepped out of the house and got into the cab.

"Sorry I took so long honey," I said, as we drove away. "That stupid biatch was hiding under the bed. I had to poke her with a coat hanger to get her to come out! She tried to take off, so I grabbed her by the neck. Then, I had to wrap her in a blanket to keep her from scratching me. But it worked! I hauled her fat ass downstairs and threw her out into the back yard!"

The cab driver hit a parked car...
  2. EXCELLENT! might slip that one out next time I'm over the outlaws( Dam it) I mean inlaws place for dinner.
  3. Ahahahaha that's GOLD. :rofl:
  4. Good one, Rob :LOL:.
  5. v.funny

6. oh thats great rob! i will be telling taxi drivers that one! it may even get back to the guy

cheers :cool: