Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Most expensive used bike ever?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by jd, Jun 13, 2006.

1. Bonhams will be offering for Auction later this year an ex-works 250cc Honda RC164 - estimated price is set to be in excess of £375,000 :shock:. You've got till October to save up, I can already picture Hornet counting his spare change :LOL:. Full details here

2. Man, what a piece of rubbish!

Just kidding.

3. If you could get it registered it'd be learner legal in Victoria (now there's a scary thought).

4. Thats not the most expensive bike in the world. I would happily sell my GS500 for $1,000,000 <Dr. Evil little finger in mouth>.

EDIT: Of course I mean my mouth, not the Admin. :shock:

5. Thanks christ for that. I just had lunch.

6. Yeah i will top that bid by 25p so current bid 4 pounds :shock: I need a new lawnmower :grin:

7. Wouldn't that be a trophy for the den??? But could you resist starting it up and terrifying the neighbours?? I couldn't; it's about time they got something in return for their yapping poodle :LOL:

8. ... and you can't think of anything that would do the trick for less than £ 375,000? Hmm...

9. how about just waking the kids up in the morning!

I don't think i could resist the temptation to put an oil stain on the wall :)

10. I think I won one of those on Tourist Trophy last night (after winning the TT series I think). 1961 model? I feel rich now :grin:

11. wot a waste of money,give me the latest and greatest

12. ahhh don't be like that! Its a classic. Some things just never go out of style.

Except mullets.........well they were cool when I had one :LOL:

13. Jeez it hasnt even been run in

Would you ride it if you could afford it?

14. I reckon capriossi ducati gp bike from last year which is currently for sale will go for a bit more than that :wink: