Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Most Common Well-priced Headers For R6?

Discussion in 'Modifications and Projects' at netrider.net.au started by alexjkoro, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Just another questions regarding my 08 r6. I have ordered a GYTR pipe for the bike, and now thinking of purchasing headers to complete the system. As I understand there are three options, to purchase a complete exhaust including another pipe, to purchase just a set of headers or to purchase a y-pipe and cut my standard headers and re-weld them. I'd like to be able to keep my standard headers as I may have to refit them at some point so I'm looking at purchasing just a separate set of headers. Seems like Americans love their MJS headers cause they are well-built and well-priced. What about in Australia? What do people use commonly, and what shops supply them? I don't mind getting something overseas but if there is something built locally for a good price I'd love to check it out.

Cheers