Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Morons, No explanation needed

Discussion in 'Your Near Misses - A Place to Vent' at netrider.net.au started by goz, Sep 19, 2010.

1. #1 goz, Sep 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    Video speaks for itself

[media=youtube]FRnEEkZfrUU[/media]

This was yesterday on my way to the Wisemans Ferry ride..

I highly recommend every bike carries a camera :)

2. yep, as the title says. Went out to Wisemans Ferry myself yesterday, then on to Road Warriors cafe. Fantastic day for it

3. Where was your cam sitting for that vid?

4. on my tank

5. Nice text edits :)

6. wait till you see an mack truck do it, its SCARY. One nearly collected me in Perth a few years back.

7. Ahahahaa. Nice one goz! Lol

8. Good vid Goz....love the text editing :)

9. Too bad you didn't catch the trucks plate, citizens arrest :) ... ******** deserves to get booked !!!

10. Email a copy to the company the truck belongs to. The name appears to be pretty clearly shown. I'm sure their management will love the fact that their drivers are shown to be idiots...

11. Call the FBI. They'll know what to do.

12. Fvckwits unite!

13. if you travel anywhere in Sydney the sight of people running the red ought not to be cause to be noted; it's the default setting for most Sydney drivers

as for the sidestreet effort, well I can't tell what speed you were doing, (the limit appeared to be 70) but either way it reinforces my contention that people have great difficulty estimating the speed of bikes, even if that speed is constant at the time.....

14. Speed limit was 70, I was going 70

15. I agree with TonyE. Send the removalist company an email with your YouTube link so they know what their employees are doing.

16. Sorry i did'nt see you. I never use the lights as a christmas tree for this exact reason.always wait just a few seconds.

17. the truck was a wanker, and i hate big vehicles that seem to ignore lights, because it would lose them 30-90 secs time, and they are big enough to scare smaller vehicles into submission.

i see buses and trucks do it everyday. ****s me off no end.

there is a second part though. the onus is on the green light traveller to only enter the intersection if clear to do so. another law appealing to the lowest common denominator, but it is there- sadly.

real pity about the plates not showing.

18. Come on mate, were you doing 70 in that second section of the video? It sure didn't look like it, forgive me if I'm wrong as I say this; Would the typical dopey faced cager assess your distance and time to travel at your speed?

yep, and it can leave you, taking the green light, paying the red-light runner's costs if you don't have insurance or representation to ensure that each party simply meets their own costs. I've seen this happen when some ******** copper feels the urge to write two tickets rather than one, bam, the innocent guy gets hit with a bill he should never have logically had to pay.

19. Goz,
    I couldn't stop laughing through that !!!! Hahaha, very funny !
    Especially the 2nd car, pulling out of the sidestreet "I'm a ****wit too"... LOL

Thinking of getting a GoProHD (really like your filming quality) after the recent plethora of near misses I've had ! Time to start reporting some of these '****wits' :)