Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Mornington Honda Changes Hands

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by thetramp64, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Article in Sunday Herald.

A well known DJ and "motorcycle enthusiast" Carl Cox has just bought Mornington Honda. He will work there in the summer according to the article.
  2. well well I hope they don't change too much, they give pretty good service. Might be nice if they were open a bit later on Saturdays :mad: By the time I finish at Auskick no time to go and spend my money, well not all bad I suppose! :grin:
  3. Only live around the corner myself, but have never used them. Yeah they close early from what I have seen.
  4. I bought the VTR from there....excellent service. Can't recommend them enough. Great bunch of folk.. :)
  5. Wow! fantastic, might start having good hardstyle (techno) music playing in the showroom :LOL:
  6. Had to go back to the first post to get that. :LOL: :p
  7. Saturdays maybe, but they're open to 6pm weeknights, which is better than most/all other bike shops on the Peninsula. Very impressed with their service and support: I can highly recommend them! Although they always give me a stir about owning a Kwaka. :LOL: