Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

VIC More Faulty Red Light Cameras

Discussion in 'Politics, Laws, Government & Insurance' started by Blackbird2k6, Nov 10, 2012.

1. Depends on the definition of incorrect. Does said camera raise revenue? If Yes, leave as is, if no, fix the camera.

Yes itis a cynical but reaistic view of these supposed safefy cameras. Riding through an average greed camera zone, it was spooky, all the road users just moving along at or below the limit. It was like a bunch of zombies behind the wheels.
  2. I got flashed going through a green at 58 km/h in a 60 zone. Parramatta Road near Haberfield, Sydney. Nothing has come of it yet, but there are a few more weeks to go.
  3. Yep how many times have they said yep there is no problems,and how many times have they been proven wrong.If i losy my licence due to points that were taken from a faulty camera i would be sueing there ass of.Especially if i drove for a living.