Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

More bike vandalism!! grrrr

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Envy-t, Sep 9, 2008.

1. Last week I finally found a tank protector that I liked, just plain silver/grey with bandit printed on it. I have had it on the bike for 4 days, and someone else decided they liked look of it also, while the bike was parked at a Shopping centre.

A 1/3 of the way through removing it, the resin has torn so the assholes just left it there all fukt up.

Wtf is it with world these days! :evil:
  2. Dude thats gotta be owwie :(

Im with you, don't get why people just can't leave other people's stuff alone. The rest of us work our asses off to afford the extra little things we want/need and just to have it destroyed or taken by others.

My car has been broken into twice in the past 2 years and the worst part of it was that they have messed up the paint job around my locks.. annoying and expensive.

Anywho, i hope you can get it fixed without too much hassle.

Good luck.
  3. With any luck they or he/she was disturbed half way through trying to remove said tank protector and were whisked off in a white van to an undisclosed location.

The said offenders are now screaming for their mamas while having electrodes applied to their genitalia.

Hope this makes you feel a bit better,

4. In some Middle Eastern Countries, your Hands are removed for this sort of thing.

It's a comforting thought, at times like these.

We have all copped it, I suppose. Sorry for you,Mate.
  5. It could have been worse, they could have decided they liked the entire bike.
  6. Yeh could of been worse but its a tank protector for fu#ks sake, $20-30 to buy. A very petty attempted theft.
  7. +1 Tim

Was just about to post the same.

I wouldnt even think of doing shit like that, let alone for
    something so cheap.

& NVT only had it for 4 friggen days. Thats just f*cked.
  8. It wouldn't have been a theft. Who steals a sticker? No, they were just an asshole looking to make your pretty bike look crap - they felt inadequate with their shitbox car and life in general.

Lynch mobbb!
  9. yeah sorry dude
    and obviously it would have been someone with a bike to want the thing and that just shits me no-end.

my nans car got broken into at a shopping centre not long ago.im assuming they saw a suction cup mark on the windscreen and thought they might find a gps unit.but the suction cup mark was from the disabled parking sticker she uses.why wasnt she displaying her sticker you may ask?.well because she wasnt parked in a handicapped zone.arseholes with no disabilities took those spots :(
  10. Yeah that sucks dude.. I can never understand why people can be so petty they must have some serious problems to try and steal/or other peoples property. Probably the only thing you can take comfort in is that they probably already have heaps of issues. Lets just hope one of these issues is a drug dealer named Jerry who likes to practise baseball on kneecaps.