Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Monday Night Funny

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by nodz, Aug 22, 2005.

1. http://kaagaard.dk/sjovimage/bush2/bushcitat.htm
    And this bloke is the leader of supposedly the most powerful nation in the world. Heaven help us all.

2. Joh is alive and well!
  3. Hey, no-one said he was a genius, he just had enough money to get elected. If we started having intelligence tests before people got elected, we would have 99% fewer politicians!
  4. Ummmm,

Wrong actually!

All of the quotes I saw were actually made by (and adapted from) Dan Quayle. Not to say that George Walker Bush hasn't made enough inarticulate, mind-meltingly stupid classics himself but those I saw on the site weren't his.

:D :D :D
  5. tis scary that he can say so many stupid things and yet the nation he is the leader of still seems to ignore the evidence that he is a MUPPET!!!!!..... Acctually I take that back I like the Muppets..... He's just a Moron.... altho one of my favorate quotes from Dubya has to be "Fool Me once, shame on..... Shame on you......... fool me twice.......... (confused look as he forgets the end of the line)...... You cant fool me twice!"...

When all he was trying to say was;
    "Fool Me once, Shame on you!...
    Fool me twice, Shame on Me!!"