Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Monday Night Coffee ( perm change of venue )

Discussion in 'VIC' started by VTRBob, Apr 1, 2005.

1. This monday night after the SUPER'S , been looking at a few different venues, and found GIORGIO'S on the cnr of Glenferrie rd and High st
    op malvern town hall
    MELWAYS 59 C 7

eg: coffee = 2.95
    and a HUGE Garlic Foccacca :p that Brent could hardly get through half off.
    6.50 !!

Plus plenty of parking and "scenery" for MARTY

Oh and me !!!!!!!!!

see the sticky about monday coffee nights

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  2. Re: Monday Night Coffee ( change of venue TRIAL )

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  3. it has arrived, but it's barely luke warm and the butter is still in a lump
  4. New venue is just up the road for me! I'll give it a try!

Won't be there this coming Monday though. Other plans....
  5. is this closer for me or bloody further ?
  6. Rock on, it's only a few minutes from me as well. If it becomes a (big) drinking one I could always catch a tram home from now on.. *thumbs up*
  7. Well if I was not doing the western coffee night then this would be ok. But as I will be joining Chairman on mon night will have to pass
  8. anything to do with skimpy nightware and a pillow ???
  9. Not at all Doonks.... Sorry to disappoint.
  10. If this one doesn't fly might I suggest Sophia's Restaurant, 857 Burke Road, Camberwell (near Camberwell Station).

Speedy meals and great service for bugger all cash.
  11. Go to Sophia's, go to Sophia's!!!!

(Well, it's closer to my place and they have the world's largest gelatis!!!)
  12. I'll get up there... one day. Riding 500km around the mountains: no worries! 60km for a latte: unlikely!

But I'd have to agree, Sophia's is worth a look-see, at least.
  13. Re: Monday Night Coffee ( change of venue TRIAL )

I perfer their food as well! yummy pizza!
  14. Bwahaha their restaurant got fined megabucks for food poisoning and unhygenic methods by OHS. I'll pass on this one thanks.
  15. yees..

'sophias'..... hrrmm i was looking forward to visiting that establishment unitl i heard about it poisoning a few patrons.

i would steer clear of there.

:!: :!:
  16. gggrrrrrrrrrrrrrr : sorry guys, going to miss this one, and Tam was going to come along as well to all you weirdos :evil:
  17. Giorgios is a great place.. too stuffed from the weekend to get there tonight, but think its a great change of location, good food too :)
  18. Re: Monday Night Coffee ( change of venue TRIAL )

See you all at Giorgio's then.....if I can tear myself off the computer screen.....