Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Monday Funny - Talking Millipede

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' at netrider.net.au started by pvda, Nov 21, 2005.

1. Yes it's 10:30 and just to keep Hornet happy here it is

A man was living alone and was feeling a bit lonely, so he went to the pet shop to get something to keep him company. The pet shop owner suggested an unusual pet: a talking millipede. OK thought the man. I'll give it a go.

So he a bought a millipede, took it home and for lack of advance preparations, made it a temporary home in a cardboard box. that evening, testing his new pet, he leaned over the closed box and said: "I'm going to the pub for a drink, do you want to come to?"

He waited a few moments, but there was no reply. He tried again: "Hey, millipede, wanna come to the booza with me???"

Again, no response. Disgusted by his gullible nature, he decided to give it one more try before returning the millipede to the pet shop.

So he got real close the box and repeated rather loudly: "I SAID I'M GOING TO THE PUB FOR A DRINK, DO YA WANNA COME??"

"For goodness sake, I heard you the first time" snapped the millipede. "I'm just putting my shoes on!!"

Happy now Hornet :p

2. phew, I'm happy now, thanks!

It reminds me of the story of the two centipedes standing on the street corner. A pretty female centipede (??) walked by and one turned to the other and said; "There goes a nice pair of legs pair of legs pair of legs pair of legs pair of legs pair of legs pair of legs pair of legs pair of legs pair of legs pair of legs pair of legs ............

3. :applause: :LOL: :applause: both were good and never heard either before