Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Monday Funny - Mathematics

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by pvda, Aug 29, 2005.

1. It's too hard to emulate the symbols involved in this particular mathematical formula with the basic text functions available on the Netrider Forum so just open up the attached jpg file here (16k)

2. Not quite right...Money is the root of all evil, therefore Women=Evil...what was that dear...yes dear, coming...:oops:
  3. Actually, if you want to be REALLY accurate, the original quote is that the LOVE of money is the root of all evil. Money in itself is not evil (I actually quite like it!) but the love of it drives all sorts of passions. And given that my wife's only buying obssession is shoes, and my bike costs me around $300 for a back tyre, I'm not really in a strong bargaining position when it comes to discussing who spends the most of it!
  4. Two things to note here.

1) The correct quote is NOT that money is the root of all evil. It is that the LOVE of money is the root of all evil.

That makes a considerable difference.

2) Jimmy Buffett said "Math Sucks"
  5. Hmm same with me...:LOL:...I don't say a word about what Mrs Nodz spends, and what happens, she buys me a bike and puts it under the Christmas tree. I fall off, she gets it repaired and buys me new gloves, new helmet. Tyres worn, she gets new ones for me together with new brakes and a headlight upgrade...silence is golden and has its advantages...8)...
  6. Nodz, that's not a wife, that's a fairy godmother! lol
  7. What's Mrs Nodz e-mail address again...........................

8. My oh My you are one LUCKY MAN!!! As Paul said, that certainly is no wife, she is an angel sent down from the heavens above. You must have done something really good??? or maybe you just have lots of + Karma. Man i wish my girlfriend look at my love of the bike in the same way your wife does.
  9. With any luck the upgrade will be arriving soon too...:LOL:...again it was her that 'encouraged' me to go for it...and no I don't have a life insurance policy...:LOL:...
  10. bike upgrade or wife upgrade, nodz, this sounds a bit ambiguous??? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  11. HEY JOSH, how's the new toy, any piccies yet, huh huh???
  12. Bike upgrade of course, why would I upgrade the wife that encourages to purchase things to do with two wheels...:LOL:...must ask about some leathers for Christmas...hint...hint
  13. OK, nodz, you can leave now!!!
  14. There is actually another DISTINCT mathematical flaw with this formula, that clearly takes a woman to pick it up.

The opening line of the formula about a woman being time AND money should clearly be mathematically stated as:

women = time + money

:p :p :p :p