Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

VIC [Monday] Coffee Night, Williamstown

Discussion in 'VIC' at netrider.net.au started by robsalvv, Jan 23, 2007.

1. #1 robsalvv, Jan 23, 2007
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2014
    The Westside, i.e the K()()L 8-| people, have made Monday nights worthy of it's own thread, so..........here it is :)

Meets every Monday night in Williamstown for a coffee and a gathering. It's a casual affair, with lots of general chit chat and tall stories :D

149 Douglas Pde
    Williamstown

Time: From 7:00pm every Monday evening

Map: https://www.google.com.au/maps/plac...m2!3m1!1s0x6ad666e798267549:0xd279513b973edcb

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. :woot: Now this will make life easier and less confusing! :grin: :dance:

I will not miss the first Westside "excusive" night. See ya's all on Monday!. :grin:

Edit: Vic, it might even be worth making this thread a sticky. :wink: :grin:

Edit again: oh, and maybe adjusting the title of the other thread and perhaps adding in a note and link? :)

3. Done and Done.
    About time Mulgrave reclaimed their coffee thread :p

4. Thanks Deb. :grin:

Of course, I'll still drop by Mugrave regularly (online and IRL). :grin:

5. :woot: We have our own thread...!!!

6. wings. WOOHOOO YES

Moi being an ex born & breed local I can groupwave-1. all I like, & when ever we are down there you can betcha we will be there on Monday nights.

:p

7. I've enjoyed the last two immensely. :cool:

8. The last one was my first - I had a great time!

I just have to see if I can change my shifts so I can turn up to more

:grin: :grin: :grin:

9. Much easier to keep tabs on you westies :p :grin:

10. G'day everyone,......

Well this last monday was my second time out,....
    It was great,....gonna make this a regular in my calander of events.
    Just have to plan my escape from work now!!
    :shock: :shock: :shock:

Dr Who?

11. Woo! Looks like I should be able to get there tonight.

12. I may actually show up for my first coffee night tonite.

13. ...I may actually be surprised if you don't... :LOL:

Look forward to meeting you. I'll be there for my weekly dose.

:)

14. i will be in attendance tonight as well. may be a bit late due to work, but i will be there.

oh, yeah w00t for us getting our own thread.

15. I will be making my way to coffee tonight, might be a bit of a blitz visit depending on how long it takes to get there from Forest Hill.

16. port80 and i will head down after work...

17. I'm in!

Had an interesting day at work that will need some unwinding

:grin: :grin: :grin:

18. Those who remember back to early 2005 may be saddened to hear that next weekend Cafe Aroma changes hands. The site of the first year of Wesside Coffee nights, the sedate diners put up with all sorts of nonsense (like Scumbag's deafening laugh, and VTRelMarco loudly announcing "she even smells pretty") whilst trying to enjoy their romantic dinners.

Our generous hosts are moving on to other things. The unique "motorcycle parking only" bays outside the restaurant may be a thing of the past.

19. Well it took some serious high speed lanesplitting, a rear end lock up and nerves of steel, but I made it! :grin: A tad later than I initially expected but the ride and company was worth a bit of tardiness. :)

It was bloody awesome to see you all again! I haven't been to Westside in donkey's and couldn't wait to get in there and look at your beautiful faces. :grin: Thanks guys, next time I'll try and get in a bit earlier so I can get round you all. I'm back at work tomorrow so the chances of being in Noojee still when coffee starts will be less of a threat. :) Though not impossible. :LOL:

20. Hey all...sorry I couldnt make it along last night - sounds like I missed a fun night - meeting Fiery (who I've heard so much about from TG) and getting the usual grope from Vic :cry: :wink: :grin:

My mate called last night saying she was having a crisis - it wasnt - it wasnt a drama - or even a crappy american daily soap opera type crisis...and so I had to miss getting my weekly fix of monday coffee :cry: I got home after nineish - not too bad I know and I probs shoulda gone along then - I heard some bikes roaring past my place later on and could picture it being Vic, Mini Vic, VTRElMarco or Sith Jester riding past - and was like 'oh I could have still made it for coffee at least'... :cry:

Fingers crossed I will be there next week - drama's witholding :grin: