Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Monday Coffee 28 Feb 05

Discussion in 'VIC' started by Knightrider, Feb 28, 2005.

1. Are we still meeting at Pescare or have we changed venue?

2. It seems it will be at the usual place for tonight at least.

Maybe we can discuss a new venue tonight if that's what people want...
  3. I will still be going to Pescare on Monday nights. Cya there Rob :)
  4. Was going to come along for the first time tonight, is it infront of bearbrass???

5. Bear Brass is Friday nights.

Monday nights are at Pescare Restaurant at The Glen, Glen Waverley.

It's next to the library.
  6. can't make it tonight peoples, but I'll be there next week :)
  7. Cheers will be there, anyone know if matt232 is going to make it, wanted to chat to him about tas?

8. I'll hobble along tonight also :)
  9. I was not going to go BUT if I get a chance to knock a crutch from under some one I may try a bit harder to come
  10. Excellent .. I need crutch target practice in knocking people's fingers off too (Knocking heads off has just become too easy now) :LOL:
  11. Sorry not going to be able to make it tonight......but keep an eye out for John VTR, Lil, G (sorry my whiskey soaked brain at the time can't remember your mates name from HQ on Saturday), Deyago and anyone who just got back from the Turismo they should be able to help you out.
  12. Easy....his name is Easy :D
  13. Wingnut. I missed you by 10 minutes. I have a copy of the Turismo route.
    Perhaps you can catch up with Scumbag on Friday.

14. Or talk to me about last year.....I have a friend I met in Tassie from last year with whom I keep in contact. He was great for showing me some 'local' roads which I would never have found.

Anyhow, I still remember a lot of the good roads cos I talk about it so often....that's how much fun I had!

:D :D :D

15. ](*,) Thanks!!!! I knew it shouldn't have been that hard to remember. :LOL:
  16. Cheers guys, would appreciate any info on tas, regretably it will be a breif tour but its better than missing out i figure.

17. WingNutt, if you are at coffee on friday night I can bring along a copy of the route that we used for Tourismo. It will give you an idea of some of the good roads. There are plenty of them down there.
  18. If it's brief, you will miss out. You'll need at least 10days to a fortnight to do Tassie any real justice for riding. But ses thats the good news .. because you'll just have a really good excuse to go back again soon.