Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

NSW Monday 02nd Nov

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by Lionz, Oct 31, 2015.

1. Anyone else in or just me and Lozza??

2. Flying back from MotoGP in Sepang. Plan is to be there on Monday. PM me your garage on the day and will try to drop by :). Coming with my brother and a couple of mates.
  3. Will do Bugz, you booked in? To reserve a garage we'll need six otherwise it's gamble on the day
  4. #4 BugzR34, Oct 31, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2015
    Yeah we are booked. Just watching the forecast. Will only cancel if its a wash out for the whole day. No issues if it's moderate showers though. Will be there 8am or thereabouts. I am pretty sure there is 3 of us maybe 4 coming.
  5. All good - I've sent you a pm.

Spare ticket available in green group if anyone's interested?
  6. BugzR34BugzR34 good to meet you, your brother and friends today Mate - hope you all had fun. Apologies for bailing out before saying 'see ya' but you were on the track and I hate rush hour traffic in a car!
  7. Good to meet you too Lionz. Hope you had a good day as well. We ended up getting only 5 sessions in as well and left a little earlier to beat rush hour too.
  8. They cut the last session down to what must have been 4 or 5 laps - I thought it'd been red flagged. But red group only got the same when they went out next, I was on my toes shorty after for a well earned beer.

Btw, thanks for the ear plugs.