Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Monash car park new HART training centre?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by matti-san, Oct 26, 2006.

1. Last night splitting through the traffic having a wonderful time on the Monash I noticed a bike coming up behind me, me being an L plater I decide to let them through. Well bugger me he's on his Ls as well. :LOL:

So off I go following him splitting away when the same thing happens again another L plater, before I know it I am tail gun charlie on the end of a daisy chain of L platers. :newb:

Anyway not much point to this story but I thought is was cool. :)

2. Gidday Matti-san
    i run up the monash everyday to work and i have to agree with you
    mornings are "higher speed counter steering practice" left right left right etc etc etc
    make riding to work fun
  3. Hi Den, if I see a shiny VTR250 I will nod!

I don't use the monash in the morning I have more fun using the nepean hwy. My head doesn't seem right for the monash for some reason.
  4. yeah monash in the morning is crazy - i get on at warrigal or high st and from there to toorak its constant splittling all the way. So i only use the freeway on the way home.
    Yesterday i was splitting almost to warrigal rd when i happened to notice i split past not one but 2 unmarked policy car's... heart was in my mouth just waiting for the 'woot woot'