Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Momo Helmets in Australia????

Discussion in 'Scooters' started by Scrubs, Aug 29, 2006.

1. Hey all,

Just wondering if you know of a stockist of Momo helmets here in Australia / Brisbane??

Any help would be awesome!
  2. can't help with the stockists but have seen a couple of scooterists in Melbourne with them on, very cool I must say. :cool:
  3. I'm not 100%, but I think the scooter shop on Parramatta Road in Camperdown (somewhere round there) stocks them. They are really cool helmets, i was thinking of getting one for summer, just for around the city, the full face shoei gets a bit mingin in summer.

Not sure about stockists in Melbourne if thats where you are.
  4. I've never seen those before but I must say they do look awesome, maybe time for an upgrade.
  5. I've seen these in Motocyclismo magazine. They look great. There are a quite a few particularly sharp looking helmets and accessories that don't seem to make it to Australia. Probably because it is too small a market for it to be viable to pass the Aus Safety standards tests.
    Having said that I've noticed that Deux Ex Machina seems to have tapped in to a few hitherto scarce brands like Vansen MC clothing from USA.
  6. I am just after a cool helemet or half helmet and these caught my eye....

Any other suggestions you might have would be cool to..
  7. Shoei do an open face called Jet. More old school than Momo.
  8. I like the "Fighter" model, and the "mini Momo" as well, though, I don't know whether I'd really like to wear a shorty helmet.

I guess an email to them about Aus importers would be the go.
  9. They look too fancy to me. More like helmets for scooteristas.
  10. Umm, what forum are we in again? :roll: