Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Mobile motorcycle repairs in Melbourne?

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by speccie27, Mar 30, 2012.

1. Hi

Does anyone know of anyone in Melbourne who does motorcycle repairs and comes to you? I only need an exhaust swapping over (got done by the EPA), but am not confident enough myself.

2. Re: Mobile motorcycle repairs

Don't know of anyone, but swapping an exhaust is easy enough - where in Melb are you located?
  3. Re: Mobile motorcycle repairs

I'm in Richmond...

4. Re: Mobile motorcycle repairs

The mobile guys that come around and work on your bike for you are called "mates".

Most of the guys on Netrider are pretty handy and could help you with something like that if you ask nicely. Keep in mind though, you will get a lot further with a kind word and slab of beer than a kind word alone.
  5. Re: Mobile motorcycle repairs

Where did you get done?
  6. I have a receipt for it from Frankston Yamaha - but they were already onw when I bought the bike from Jeffrey Honda...
  7. Metro Mob Motorcycle tyre service MIGHT be able to help, try him on 0413335598
  8. Re: Mobile motorcycle repairs

Might be able to help you out after work sometime (I work in Richmond) - do you have the required tools on hand?
  9. Re: Mobile motorcycle repairs

I don't I'm afraid...

Many thanks for the offer, though. Much appreciated.
  10. doesn't mean it can't happen - It'll just have to be a day when I'm driving in so I can grab the toolbox - how soon do you want/need it done?