Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Mobile Motorcycle Mechanic in Sydney

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by johnny, Aug 12, 2007.

1. Hi Guys,

I'm having trouble getting my CBR250 started. Looks like I'm gonna need a mechanic to look at my bike. What I'd like to know is if anyone knows of a mobile motorcycle mechanic that operates in the Sydney area?

2. When I lived in Sydney I didn't see any around.

Another possibility is you get in contact with SPM. If nothing has changed since I had my bike looked at by them they will pick your bike up for free, as long as you don't live in the sticks.
  3. I am looking for exactly the same thing in Sydney Upper North Shore. Are there any mobile motorcycle mechanics in the Sydney area at all? The SPM one is very far away from me.
  4. bit of a pity that even with nrma roadside assisntance they cant help you change/plug a tyre.
  5. Honda Rider Assist can't help with a bloody thing either. They send mechanics who don't even bring tools and say they can't remove the cowling because they might scratch it.

I think you are a bit stuck.
  6. Manuel from protune. He's good. Highly recommend.

7. mobile motor cycle mechanic

I saw your post and had to let you know I found a Sydney mobile bike mechanic Mark Walker 0434969363 - I think his site is new, but he's been around a while. Heard he's good & he's got a mobile motorcycle repairer website - just google his name.

8. since its been over 18 months since that was posted I think you can assume he has had someone look at it by now :LOL:
  9. lol
    :newb: :lastyear:

suppose it will help others though