Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Mobile MotoGP 2012

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by geckom, Apr 2, 2012.

1. Anyone know how I can watch or listen or follow this years motogp from my mobile (android).

I cant always be infront of the TV for it and last year I used MotoGP live timing app which was fantastic. However there is no 2012 copy of this program.

Does anyone know and radio/audio feeds that cover motogp?

2. There is a motogp app which has timings etc but you have to pay. Twitter is awesome for following timings etc if you follow the right people. Testing was awesome I couldn't tear myself away from my phone at work following the latest...

If you can get wifi somewhere then you should be able to stream the video live - one.com.au website streamed it live last year (or with short delay - can't remember)
  3. Motogp live is back in itunes and google play.
    Know this because i bought it today. For $25 it is worth a try to get real qualifying and race times, results and statistics.

Moving to cable internet at end of month, and will try videopass for 2012 when i have decent bandwidth
  4. One hd (now called ten sports or something like that) has an iPhone app which lets you watch the race live. Worth checking to see if they have an android version.
  5. I've been trying to find an app to watch it on my iPhone live because it seems that the ONE / Ten sports app this year isnt doing it again!

Anyone had any luck with finding something?
  6. I'm hoping that they are just slow and will start again.

I generally watch it on tv but it was a safety blanket for me to know i can watch it mobile.