Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Mobile Mechanic

Discussion in 'Bling and Appearance' at netrider.net.au started by Chanty, Sep 30, 2009.

1. Hi,

Anyone know of a mobile bike mechanic in the Sydney area? My bike won't start and I don't have any way to get it to the shop.

Thanks in advance,
    Chantal

2. alot of shops/dealers have their own pickup service

3. What a big ask for your first post.....

It might even help to say what suburb you are in, as someone may know someone close by to you.....

4.  Top
  5. i 've used mark before from sydney Sydney Mobile Motorcycle & Scooter Repairs and found him to be really good, answering all kinds of questions and even took the time to really explain how everything works and what went wrong.

but thinking back, despite the great service i thought it might have been a bit pricey, i got charged $90 just for a call out fee to drive to my house, that seemed excessive to me considering i thought a mobile mechanic would be considerably cheaper then an inhouse mechanic with their overhead costs.

6. Brett at m a d b i k e r in Ferntree Gully will come and collect it for you if you're Eastside (he'll get it from anywhere, but his shop may not be convenient if you're not nearby!)

7. Sorry, I am on the North Shore.

I have given Mark a call, thanks for the help.

8. Sorry, just saw that. He might not come that far!

9. Try Llyod Penn @ Artarmon.
    He's got a pickup service.

(contacts from Yellowpages)