Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

MMT Motorcycle Services Granville (Sydney)

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by horus, Mar 31, 2012.

1. I had my bike serviced by MMT during the week, it was the first time that I had used them. I had a quote from the local Yamaha dealer which was an amount plus parts. MMT did the work for the amount including parts, so it worked out to be at a very reasonable cost. I dropped the bike off just before 9am and it was ready by 2 pm. Their workshop is a short walk from Granville station which made dropping the bike off and returning quite easy and the staff appeared to be quite friendly. Their business card says that they have been established since 1982, so they must be doing something right to still be in business, I suppose.

For me it was a good experience as I had been looking for a non-dealer workshop to look after my bike. The work included a lube serice, tune up and fixing a small oil leak, so from my experience I'm happy to recommend them.

2. Do they do pink slips ?
  3. Any car mechanic that does car pink slips can also do bikes I'm pretty sure. Unless you wanted to get work done at the same time?
  4. oh ok i didnt know that, na just an inspection
  5. In that case, you're all good.

When i got my car rego'd last month I asked my mechanic if he does bike checks and he said he does them all the time (They don't even have to ride them!)
    • Like Like x 1