Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

MMMM Cars !

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by VTRBob, Dec 23, 2006.

1. Well now we is back from the 1st truck load of stuff up to Coff's
    I thought I would share some pics of Mine and Nadeens combined Xmas pressie. ( abit early but what fun )

Here in Melb we went on a Drive day down the M/Ton peninsula ( pitty I know those roads so well and could get away from the pack on different roads and still meet up for the change overs :twisted:

Cars Driven :
    Ferrari 335i, Lamborghini "Diablo roadster", Maserati, Porsche 911t,Boxter x2 , BMW Z4,MG

Best to look at = Lambo ( but such a pig to drive " one lotto fanstasy dumped" )
    Best fun to drive = Ferrai :twisted: (sound + sheer feel of those horses under you !)
    Best all rounder = BMW Z4 ...... would buy one tmw if I could :grin:

as for the others driven ? not much to write home about :LOL: :LOL:
    even the Maserati was low on everyone's list only just topping the MG as the worst all rounder!

The lambo on the Westernport Freeway

Nadeen was ROFL as I couldn't find the door handle

Nadeen about to put the boot into the Ferrai ( im not going to post her 3rd/4th gear change and the speed ) :twisted:

2. =P~ Let us know if any vacancies pop up. :cool: :grin:

Lucky bastard.
  3. Pffft, cars. :roll: :rofl:
  4. What a blast :grin: . How do you get to do that???
  5. easy anyone can book and have a go :twisted:

then just go to the "drive day" index

6. Gonna have to give this a go i think........ and Deb my birthday i coming up. :grin: :grin: :grin: :wink:
    Just gotta remember not to wear high heals, isn't that right Nadeen. :wink:
  7. Yes that's right Dave & these are the heels in question!!

Minutes before "THAT" incident..(My stilletto got caught between the floor & the accelerator pedal)..The owner & myself both "Shat our Dacks" but he was very quick in his thinking & "dived" hands first onto the brake pedal!! Somehow, I got the feeling, that he had done that before!! LOL

We got over "the incident" pretty quickly though, & before too long, the smile came back to both of our faces!!

8. oh that would be a sweet day
    would of taked a detour though and see how many girls would want to jump in the lambo going down chapel st :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  9. Wooooooooooooow!

nice one.. :wink:
  10. How many of the cars were manual or automatic?

BTW, if the price really is $545 then I'm totally going to do this :LOL:
  11. Most were manual, & some were semi auto with the paddles to change up or down gears on the steering wheel...you know..European stuff.. & all had the indicators on the l/h/s so yes, consequently the damn wipers were turned on quite often thru the course of the day!! :oops: :roll:

And yes the price sounds about right. :)
  12. Bloody europeans. Always a bit backwards. :LOL:

BTW, how come this thread was moved to 'jokes'???
  13. Good Question!! :?