Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Mma fans

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by GirlRider2, Jun 1, 2010.

1. #1 GirlRider2, Jun 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
  2. I don't think it's allowed in Melbourne which sucks, means I have to travel to either Sydney or Brisbane to watch a real MMA fight. Kinda weird considering Melbourne thinks it's the sporting capital of Australia.
  3. They always have the good shows up in brisvegas! What was the line-up? I've been a bit out of the loop cause of uni for the last month.
  4. http://infinitemma.com/index.php/forum/viewthread/15037/

That is the thread detailing the fight card etc. The video is in there too. I don't know if you'd know any of the names lol but it's hopefully going to be an event to get to. THe first four shows were at Pubs around Brisbane but now they have a custom made cage and are holding it in the Chandler Sports Arena, which is a step up (to me anyways LOL).

And ps - perfect excuse to visit Brisvegas :0)
  5. Well I recognised Ian Bone in the vid! :rofl:

Yeh i'm not the most familiar with the fighters up there, I know some of the lads and ladies from down these ways, props to rize for pushing female talent on the fight card. Always good to see the sport branching out.

Visiting is definitely on my to do list! :LOL: I'll see how I go, might make a plan for a summer trip! :D