Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Missing rider....

Discussion in 'Roads, Touring, Journeys, and Travel' started by chillibutton, Apr 25, 2016.

• Like Like x 1
  1. Yes I saw that yesterday too, there's only 3 explenations I can think of.

1- Bike was stolen and the guy took off.
    2- The guy didn't have a license so got a mate to pick him up.
    3- He walked off and got disoriented. I think that one is the less likely as apparently they did go for a search of him. Plus his helmet wasn't there.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. Other possibilities could also include:

4 - The rider was over the limit or drug affected, and didn't want to be around to be tested by the police.
    5 - A hot chick picked him up, and he couldn't give a stuff about the bike at the moment. ;)
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. 6. Abducted by aliens, who didn't recognise the awesome status of a Fireblade...
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  4. its a honda
    id walk off and leave it too
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  5. The disoriented driver/rider wandering off in a daze thing happens enough that it's standard procedure to double check all the people that are supposed to be involved are where they're supposed to be. I've attended my fair share (RFS) and thankfully everyone was where they were supposed to be, not so much in the physical condition they were supposed to be, but at least where.

I suspect it might be an unlicensed rider on a borrowed bike that's scarpered rather than face the cops.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. I think there is another missing rider chillibuttonchillibutton. How's repairs?
  7. yep, caught the bus home.

most likely though unlicenced and did a runner - #2 from jonnymacjonnymac 's list
  8. Waiting for the new dash to arrive... :confused: