Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Missing (possibly stolen) my rubber chicken

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by Pugsly, Mar 31, 2016.

1. #1 Pugsly, Mar 31, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2016
    I left the office today to discover my trusty co-pilot had flown the coop. Both she and the number plate he was attached to were gone!

Possibly stolen, but more likely fell off somewhere between the Ernst Wanke Rd on ramp to the Monash and the Kororoit Creek road exit off the Princes Hwy.

If anyone has spotted said chicken with number plate attached, please let me know.

Thanks!

2. Rubber chooks are like that. Sometimes they make a run for it...

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. #3 Pugsly, Mar 31, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2016
    I wouldn't have minded so much but the bastard took my number plate with her. Now I have to go to Vicroads. If I catch up with him, he's a dead duck... Uh.. Chicken.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  4. She's gone free range. :)

• Funny Funny x 11
  5. Maybe if you scatter some grain from your bike next time you ride that way he may come home dragging the plate behind.

6. Sorry terrible yolk...

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. I guess I shouldn't be cruel. I did name her after all. Her name was Strips.

I'd introduce her - "This is my chicken, Strips."

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Goose!

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. No, she was definitely a chicken. ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. maybe she ran off looking for a cock*. (Or rooster or cockerel depending on where you live- we always had a lot of cocks at our place)

* acceptable terminology for a male Gallus gallus

11. This is entirely possible. I was commuting at the time on the Monash and Prices Fwy. There are cocks everywhere on those roads in peak hour.

Just so long as she wasn't playing chicken in traffic.

• Funny Funny x 4
  12. Chicken is not called 'Stretch' by any chance? The Netrider Great Rubber Chicken Relay

Justus.

13. seeing that you provided most the ingredients, surely someone will have "Strips" with chips on a "plate" by now :chicken:

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. No. She may be related to Stretch, but she is not Stretch. Her name is Strips.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. Oh, I thought this might be a euphemism for something. But you actually do mean a rubber chicken..

16. Don't come between a man and his chicken. Ever.

17. The worse thing is, maybe we will never know why Stips crossed the road...

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Good one Dad :LOL::LOL:

19. Are you offering a poultry reward for return roasted or alive. My local has a chook raffle tonight I may have to got there and ask the local chickens if they've heard anything

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. Sorry once I'm started on dad jokes it's hard to stop

• Agree Agree x 2