Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Missing In Action!!

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Knightrider, Feb 26, 2005.

1. Please help me!!

I seem to have lost a very important piece of plastic from the back of my bike.

It measures 15 cms x 15cms is square, has one yellow side with a big black L on it, and the reverse side is red with a big black P on it!!

It fell off my bike this afternoon, after Deb and I unscrewed the bolt and removed it PERMANENTLY!! 8) :applause:

So, if anyone finds this offending item, please give it to someone who needs it, COS I DON'T NEED IT BACK!!! It's gone forever!!! \:D/

See you all tonight for the shin-dig

2. Congratulations Knightrider ;)

Well Done!

3. Congrats on passing your licence test Rob. Luckily no-one is here yet apart from paula so we didn't have to keep our mouths shut until you got here :D:D:D \:D/ \:D/ :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Congratulations. Though it doesn't say much for Deb's mechanical ability if you lose such an important part of your rider equipment. :wink:

5. One more thing I must mention!!!

Huge thanks to my tutors over the past 7 months of being an L plater. :applause:

Huge thanks to those 2 people who knew I was going for my licence today and managed to keep it a secret for four weeks!! :applause:

And a big thanks to MTA in Dandenong for their training, encouragement and finding me suitable to be a motorcycle rider out there in the big world!! :applause:
  6. Congrats Stunterette.....thought you might have ground it of while you were up on one :LOL:
  7. Well done KnightRider :)

See you later on without the L's.... the might suite my bike this time next week :)

8. well done robin
    great news
    :D :D :D
  9. Up on one....

Now that just might have to be my next achievement!!!!

Umm, I kinda tried clapping all the way down the driveway at MTA this arvo - works a treat!!!! 8)

I can already ride standing on the pegs! Need a new trick now!!
  10. Well done mate. wooooooooooo hoooooooooo

:D :D
  11. Well Done Robyn!!!!! 8) :LOL: :D :applause: :applause: \:D/

12 more months and you'll be able to get a dangerously bike bike :p
  12. WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

good stuff, now get out there and remember you never stop learning.

Take care out there, be safe and enjoy it
  13. Onya Rob! :D

Now for Superbike School!
  14. I was wondering if I might borrow it as mine is getting worn out when it rubs on the back wheel!!
  15. i see her on a brand new liter bike (gixxer, r1, cbr...) or maybe a busa or zx-12r 8)

nononono on second thoughts this will be the weapon of choice :D http://www.muench-mammut-2000.com/e/sites/home.html
  16. As soon as I have leathers - I'm there!!! :D
  17. from the mammut specs page

Acceleration sufficient

bwhahahahahahahahahaah love it :D
  18. Congrats Knightrider! :D :D :D
  19. Gerez, had her licence 10 minutes, and now is turning tricks. :shock:

I guess you have to start saving for a new bike somehow.....

Time for me to leave before the violence starts :shock:
    :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: